Learn new things about your loved one and have some laughs with this selection of movie-inspired truths and dares
- If you could recreate any date depicted in a movie with me, which one would it be and why?
- What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
- What's a movie you love that most other people don't like?
- If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what would be your strategy to survive?
- What is your favorite love story from a movie and why?
- What's a love story that has been depicted in the movies that you do not like?
- What was your favorite movie when you were a kid?
- What's a movie that scared you a lot as a child?
- Which member of the Breakfast Club were you most like in high school: The Jock, The Nerd, The Criminal, The Princess, or The Basketcase?
- If you were in a horror movie, would you rather: play with a cursed ouija board or go to investigate the weird noise coming from the basement?
- With no words, act out a scene from a romantic movie until I can guess what it is
- Hum a theme song from a movie until I can guess what it is
- Recreate the upside down kiss from Spiderman with me
- Use a prop and act out a scene from a movie until I can guess what it is
- Draw a scene from a movie until I can guess what it is
Check out our date night game that puts an exciting twist on the classic game of truth or dare. With 150+ cards and 4 categories, this game is replayable and will have you both laughing and sharing stories all night long.
Get 15% off with the code DATENIGHT15
The game was a BLAST! We continued playing all night because we were enjoying it so much!
We have been dating for 4 years and there were stories that we were laughing at from our past.
It was a really fun way to connect, to take time to just focus on each other.